The Yale Institute for Nanoscience and Quantum Engineering (YINQE) is a shared core facility for electron microscopy, atomic force microscopy, and electron-beam lithography. Graduate students, undergraduates, post-docs, and faculty have hands-on access to all instruments.
PHASE-1 REOPENING REQUIREMENTS
Users who plan to access the YINQE lab during phase-1 reopening must complete the following steps:
- To gain access, users and their PIs should review the Phase I Research Reactivation instructions.
- Faculty must register their users for research exception in the EHS Integrator.
- Users should go through the EHS reactivation training and obtain the training credit.
- Users should obtain their 50 face masks and hand sanitizer/wipes from EHS (link).
- Review the new phase-1 rules for the YINQE lab
- Users must be briefed briefly before entering the lab. You can stop by randomly, or you can use this calendar to make an appointment.
There will be no training during the phase-1 or phase-2 periods. Dates for those phases have not been set.